This vehicle is a one-off – everything pretty much custom made to fit – you will never see another like it.
Sadly, the time has come to let our girl go as we are now looking for an expedition truck to get our teeth stuck into and head on another adventure.
We’ve done a trip down to Morocco and a number of small weekend trips with her in the UK and she has never missed a beat. She has been used on a daily basis by my wife. Life has changed for us and we feel that she is just wasted on our driveway and deserves to get back on the real road of adventure. She’s got everything you need for your next adventure. Our vehicle has been regularly serviced and MOT’d by the same diesel specialist over the years with no expense spared. All paperwork is available for you to see and you’ll be glad that it wasn’t you who prepped her once you see how much we’ve spent! The 4.2 turbo diesel engine is reported to be one of the best and is very sort after. To get a clean model such as this has become increasingly rare with many (if can be got hold of) being exported out to Australia – which speaks for itself. Fantastic off road and fantastic day to day vehicle and a very comfortable drive she is too.
What we’ve had done on our overland vehicle:
- ARB diff lockers front and back
- Extended fuel tank – 148L
- ARB Towmaster Tow Bar
- ARB Bull Bar
- Warn Winch XP (new motor recently fitted due to not using it!)
- ARB Side rails
- ARB 24V Compressor
- OME Shocks – 2″ height raise
- Upgraded brakes
- Seagull IV Water Purifier/filtration system
- Water Tank 67L
- Bush Wire Kit
- Fire extinguishers front and back
- Slider fitted for National Luna Fridge
- Internal dashboard Compass
- CB (needs to be calibrated)
- Extra din switches for 12V dotted about the vehicle
- Hannibal Tent 1.2 meter
- Hannibal Side Awning
- Safari Snorkel
- Secret lockable safe
- Checkered plate and folding shelf on rear, so you can make that cuppa on the go!
- Autowatch Alarm system and immobiliser
- Brownchurch bespoke roof rack with part marine-ply giving room for another tyre and addition fuel/water cans. You can bolt on other accessories such shovel and high-lift jack
- 24V Split charging system with 4 gel Optima batteries – Both starter Batteries have been replaced in last 2 years
- CD Stereo with fitted IPOD connection
- Dog guard
- Bonnet vents
- Chrome/steel modula wheels with BF Goodrich AT’s
- IPF rear work work lights
- IPF front spot lamps
- Rear light guards
All overland preparation has been carried out by Frogs Island 4×4.
We have all the paperwork since owning the vehicle.
Fully serviced and MOT’d every year.
Mileage: kilometers – 274000 (aprox.170000 miles) – still a baby!
Professional rear tinted windows.
The interior of our Nissan is in brilliant condition for the year as you can see in the pictures. You will not find one as clean as this, but there are a few things which come with age and therefore need attention:
Small rust spot on a sill and a little on back door window area
Mic needs replacing for CB (loose wire)
Rear work lamps rusted
One front IPF spot light has cracked lens
Modular chrome wheels have rust on them – that’s just chrome!
Rubber surround on one rear door at the top needs a little attention
Air conditioning will need re-gas
Where we had the dash off to replace bulbs, the electrician forgot to check all other things, so digital clock and radio come on/off when they feel like it. Needs sorting
Would recommend new set of tyres if planning trip, the spare is unsed.
As mentioned before, even if you didn’t get any of the above jobs sorted, you could just literally load her up and get going.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please call my wife Louise on 07753 940954 or email me and i’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Just so you are aware, we won’t be exporting her anywhere in the world or parting with our bank details or taking fake notes – so please scam artists, do not waste time as know all your tricks.
We would require a deposit of £100 from the buyer in 24 Hours and full payment of the remainder in cash or bank transfer thereafter.