Vision X LED Light Bar
Vision Motor Sports is located in Seattle Washington, was established in 1997 with a stated mission to revolutionize the lighting industry. The Engineering, Product Development and Marketing is conducted from the Vision X USA office located in Algona Washington. Vision X LED light bars are a culmination of the most advanced lighting technology in the World.
Vision X LED light Bars have built up a reputation for high-quality LED lights that have been tested by NASA and are used by the military due to their uncompromising quality.
Vision X produces 15 product lines that cover applications from camera lighting to industrial panel lighting. Their vehicle LED light bars have several advanced features:
- High-power LEDs with 50,000 hour lifespans
- Integrated thermal management of LED heat
- Seamless spot or flood beams via custom optics
- Pulse-width modulation for precise LED current control and dimming capability
- IP68-rated housings
Vision X Product Lines
Vision X has two LED light bar lines:
- Xmitter Prime LED Light Bar: This LED light var is a dual-row light bar utilizing 3W LEDs, which are housed in an extruded 6061 aluminum light housing with shatterproof polycarbonate lens. These light bars come in lengths from 5″ inches to 43″ inches and utilize easy bottom stud mounts. Beam options are 10 degree Spot lighting, or 40 degree Flood lighting.
- Evo Prime Single Stack LED Bar: In lengths from 5″ inches to 51″ inches, Vision X’s new Evo light bars feature a single-row of 10W LEDs, each of which output 1,079 raw lumens of 6000K light. These LED light bars are available in beam patterns of 2 -degree Spot lighting, or 40 degree Flood lighting.